Re: GCC 3.0.3 Prelease problem on --target=m68k-elf

> Ok, how do I file a bug report with GNATS?  I'll have to cobble
> together a test case, but from inspection its obvious that the
> constraint is wrong.

I've generated a testcase that causes the problem.

>Before posting the bug report, you may want to see if your
>bug is the same as:
>http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=5099&database=gcc
>(login: guest, password: guest)

When I access that URL and enter the login and password given, I end up
at the page that says:

Hold on... Redirecting...
In case it does not work automatically, please follow this link.

And when I click the link, end up back at:
http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=5099&database=gcc

I could get to it via:
http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl
without getting asked to log in.  Strange...

And no, these are not the same.  5099 mentions an ICE caused by a
constraint of 'h', but this problem is caused by a constraint(that is
legal for the 68xxx) that isn't legal for the 5200 (or other coldfire
cores/chips).

I've filed a PR on it.  Bernard Dautrevaux
<Dutrevaux@microprocess.com> responed with a better fix than the one I
suggested.

--
Peter Barada                                   Peter.Barada@motorola.com
Wizard                                         781-852-2768 (direct)