This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful Build
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: platter at earthlink dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:06:22 -0800
- Subject: Re: Successful Build
- References: <200112072334.fB7NYUw17762@saba.bass>
On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 05:34:29PM -0600, email@example.com wrote:
> I successfully built gcc 3.0.2 on a combination that I did not see listed on your build status page for 3.0:
> i686-pc-linux-gnu successful(RedHat 7.1, glibc 2.2.2, kernel 2.4.9-12)
Thanks, I've added this to the GCC 3.0 build status page at
By the way, I'll soon be adding information to that page about the
versions of GCC that were reported, with links to the archived mail
containing the reports.