This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Pre Compiled GCC complier for Red Hat Linux.
- From: "Tim Prince" <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: "Lalit Singla \(MOHALI\)" <lalit_singla at infy dot com>,<gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 07:52:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: Pre Compiled GCC complier for Red Hat Linux.
- References: <2B721C6525F0D411B1E900B0D0226BDDEEA006@mohmsg01.ad.infosys.com>
If you don't even know which redhat version you wish to use, you are much
better off building from the source, although the links on
http://gcc.gnu.org may be of assistance.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lalit Singla (MOHALI)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 4:52 AM
Subject: Pre Compiled GCC complier for Red Hat Linux.
Can u pl provide us the URL string from where we can get the
ready to use pre complied binaries for the GCC "C/C++" compiler ver
3.0.2 or whicever latest version is available for Red Hat Linux
A prompt reply will be highly appreciable.
thanx & rgds,
Infosys Tech Ltd.,