Re: ACATS legal status cleared by FSF

Another quetsion is what compilation options do we run them with?

Do we use -O0, -O1, -O2 or do we run them with all three?

In my experience, the ACATS tests are only a moderately-good test of the
backend.  The C2 tests really don't test anything in the backend at all
and the C7, C8, CA, and CB tests are nearly totally front-end tests.
C9 and CXD mostly checks the library.

My suggestion is to use C3, C4, C5, C6, CD, CXA, and CXG as the tests
run regularly as back-end tests and to run them with the same collection
of options we use for the C execution tests.