This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
build status page problem
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com (Janis Johnson)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 10:01:26 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: build status page problem
I have an issue with
No distinction is made between 3.0, 3.0.1, and 3.0.2, and it's possible
that an unnoticed regression might mean that, say, 3.0.1 builds on some
obscure platform but 3.0.2 does not. We need to include the actual
release number, there is no such thing as "3.0.x".