Compiling error

Hi,

I am sorry if this question seems trival. I have successfully installed GCC and run a compiled program on a Sun System operating on Solaris2.5.

However, after I have reinstalled the GCC (the installation was successful), when I tried to compile the same program, I received the following error:

cpp: -lang-c: linker input file unused since linking not done
gcc: installation problem, cannot exec 'cc1' : no such file or directory

Can you let me know how the above comes about and how to go about solving it?

Thanks in advance,
WT Lo

cOntact @ Lycos <http://contact.lycosasia.com>
= 20MB for email and filestore + lots of other goodies...