This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.3
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:59:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.3
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Please remember that Dec 1. is the freeze date for changes going into
> GCC 3.0.3. Non-documentation changes will require my approval after
> that point.
> I have received some important bug reports from people. I will be
> posting a list of those shortly. We will try to fix these before the
> release if possible.
I definitely want to fix fortran/4885. It's a regression from gcc-2.95
(actually a libf2c problem that's probably introduced by the ftruncate
change requested by the GAMESS developers).
I work on it tomorrow (1st of Dec.).
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)