This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Top-level Makefile
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 01 20:39:00 EST
- Subject: Re: Top-level Makefile
Note that I use
$ make SHELL=/usr/local/bin/bash CONFIG_SHELL=/usr/local/bin/bash ... bootstrap
Setting the appropriate environment variables should be equivalent with
GNU Make, but I am not sure.
You lost me. I was doing configure, not make.