This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Succcessful bootstrap of gcc 3.0.2 on hppa64-hp-hpux11.00
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Craig Prescott <cpprescx at shr dot intel dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:08:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: Succcessful bootstrap of gcc 3.0.2 on hppa64-hp-hpux11.00
- References: <200111301836.NAA25416@shr.intel.com>
On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 01:36:30PM -0500, Craig Prescott wrote:
> I noticed hppa64-hp-hpux11.00 was not on the 3.0.x build status page. I can
> report a successful bootstrap of 3.0.2, and that it works quite well.
Thanks, this has been added to the GCC 3.0 build status list at
> I have applied http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2001-10/msg01057.html
> to fix g77 operation, but gcc bootstraps ok without it.
> Testresults at http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2001-11/msg00047.html
Thanks for that, too!