Re: [Ada] Q about building cross gnatlib

On Friday, November 30, 2001, at 04:34 , <guerby@acm.org> wrote:

> Does the ACT tree (when building for VxWorks for example) have
> specific patches to the Makefile to handle the situation? If they're
> not completely ready for the FSF tree yet, could someone send them to
> me, it would help a lot my efforts to setup a cross testing
> environment for the various RTEMS targets. (Right now I'm kluding
> around
> the Makefile in random places and not completely successful yet.)

There are no specific patches, and we do nightly cross-builds of GNAT on
for a whole set of hosts/targets. This is with the old gcc 2.8.1
setup though,
so any differences should be due to the differences between the current
setup and the old one (which you know well).

   -Geert