This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC/Fortran 90/95 questions
- From: "Tariq D. Aslam" <aslam at lanl dot gov>
- To: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:29:45 -0700
- Subject: GCC/Fortran 90/95 questions
I have a couple of questions regarding the gcc(3.0.2) compiler collection:
1) Can I gcc a Fortran 77 code, since supports several languages?
2) Does gcc support f90 or f95? If not is there any GNU compiler that
does, are any expected to be in the future?
Thanks a lot, Tariq Aslam