Successful compilation of Mico using gcc snapshot

   Hi folks,

 I have noticed that bug # 3145, which in the past caused runtime errors
in Mico (and all other ORBs that I know of), has been fixed. And indeed I
have succeded in using the November 26 snapshot to build and run Mico.

 Good work, everybody.

 Now I'm hoping that there will be a gcc release that includes this patch
before we get swamped with angry users who're failing to compile Mico with
their favorite Linux distribution's compiler. I will have to wait until
gcc 3.1, won't I?

 Compilation with gcc 3 seems much slower than with gcc 2.95, but in any
case I prefer a correct compiler over a fast one.

	Frank

--
Isn't it amazing how political candidates can give you all their good