This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.3: Bugs to Fix
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:05:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.3: Bugs to Fix
--On Thursday, November 29, 2001 03:12:05 PM -0800 Richard Henderson
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 01:53:18PM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> A crash when compiling the Linux kernel on an x86. It would be
>> very good if we could fix this bug; making GCC 3.0.x a usable
>> compiler for buliding the Linux kernel is important.
> I'll take this one.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com