This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to defeat new check for presence of Ada compiler
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:10:05 -0500
- Subject: Re: How to defeat new check for presence of Ada compiler
On Thursday, November 29, 2001, at 08:03 , mike stump wrote:
> Set up a target as (if you choose the right name, it will just work),
> and have it be a shell script that rcps (remote copies) the file to
> the other machine, and then calls /bin/as (or whatever), and then
> copies the results back, and then stores them in the right place.
Then I'd also need to do a similar thing for ld,ar and ranlib probably.
If I can get this working, I'll add some docs...