This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++v3 configuration
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 01 19:57:33 EST
- Subject: Re: libstdc++v3 configuration
Risking pointing out the obvious: do you have
libstdc++-v3/po/Makefile.in in your source tree?
No. I wonder why not, though. I do "cvs update" ...
But there's still the nearly-two-hour configure time.