Re: GCC 3.0.3

I wrote
> > I don't have write access

Mark writes:
> You should.

I currently only have GNATS write access, not CVS write.

> > so we'll need a volunteer to apply the patch.
>
> If you produce the patch and ChangeLog, and test it,
> I will apply it for you.

It appears that Kriang's change to the trunk applies cleanly to
the 3.0 version.

I'll bootstrap and run tests, and if all goes well you'll get
it tomorrow.  Assuming no problems, the changelog entry should
just be the one from Kriang, which I will re-send.

Joe