This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.3: Bugs to Fix
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 15:12:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.3: Bugs to Fix
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 01:53:18PM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> A crash when compiling the Linux kernel on an x86. It would be
> very good if we could fix this bug; making GCC 3.0.x a usable
> compiler for buliding the Linux kernel is important.
I'll take this one.