GCC 3.0.3: Bugs to Fix

Here are some bugs that it would be nice, although not imperative,
to fix before 3.0.3:

PR4299:

  A crash when compiling the Linux kernel on an x86.  It would be
  very good if we could fix this bug; making GCC 3.0.x a usable
  compiler for buliding the Linux kernel is important.

PR3720:

  A crash in the C++ run-time library on simple formatted input.

PR3048

  A C++ name lookup problem.  I will try to fix this one.

PR3381

  A C++ template instantiation problem.

Are there volunteers avilable for PRs 4299, 3048, and 3381?

Again, if there are other PRs that represent regressions from
previous 3.0.x releases, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,