This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Top-level Makefile
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:07:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: Top-level Makefile
- References: <email@example.com> <200111291824.NAA31112@makai.watson.ibm.com>
On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 01:24:43PM -0500, David Edelsohn wrote:
> Because that is not "the state" to which I am refering. We had a
> long discussion about this back in March
Oh, accumulating #define's. Never would have thought of that as "state,"
> The thread discussed solutions, but nothing ever was implemented.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams