Re: Using throw(): to use or not to use?

> Can you tell me, please, why using of "throw()" for static exception
> function specification causes slowing down speed under gcc 3.0.2
> with -O0, -O1 and -O2?

This seems surprising, but you haven't specified what platform you are
using and you haven't provided sample code, so it's hard to figure out
why you are seeing a slowdown.

Specififying throw() should, if anything, make it possible to generate
slightly faster code.  If the code is instead slower, I'd call it a bug,
but we'd need a full bug report.