This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Top level configure unsupported targets
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 Nov 2001 08:52:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: Top level configure unsupported targets
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jeff" == Jeff Sturm <email@example.com> writes:
Jeff> Rainer Orth contributed a patch for this some time ago
Jeff> (unfortunately it is not yet reviewed, even after posting
Jeff> several reminders to the list).
Actually, this got approved a couple days ago.
Rainer checked the patches in.
I think he'll be submitting a patch to enable Java on this platform.