This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Top level configure unsupported targets
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 06:57:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: Top level configure unsupported targets
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Jeff Sturm wrote:
> Rainer Orth contributed a patch for this some time ago (unfortunately
> it is not yet reviewed, even after posting several reminders to the list).
It's really important that these patches be dealt with. History tells us that
it's important to get the major middle-end hackers to the point where they can
bootstrap with gcj.