This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Top level configure unsupported targets
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:02:30 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Top level configure unsupported targets
On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Configuring for a alphaev56-dec-osf4.0c host.
> *** This configuration is not supported in the following subdirectories:
> target-libffi target-boehm-gc target-zlib target-libjava target-libchill
Libgcj is currently broken on Tru64, so it is explicitly disabled.
Rainer Orth contributed a patch for this some time ago (unfortunately
it is not yet reviewed, even after posting several reminders to the list).