This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: alpha bootstrap failure, new symptom
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 01 06:59:49 EST
- Subject: Re: alpha bootstrap failure, new symptom
I know that Richard Henderson uses an Alpha box every day, and has no
trouble this way.
He uses Alpha/Linux, I use Alpha/OSF, which is a big difference.
I'm sure that people will help you.
Last time I sent messages about it, nobody was able to figure it out, but
I can try again.
I suspect it's some old relic somewhere in the machine. We're planning on
replacing it soon, so it'll probably go away then.