This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: GCC Build Status for SCO OS 5.0.5
- From: "Rakshit Karnavat , Gurgaon" <rakshit at ggn dot hcltech dot com>
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Cc: Robert Lipe <robertlipe at usa dot net>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:40:10 +0530
- Subject: RE: GCC Build Status for SCO OS 5.0.5
As an example, I made a shared library using gcc.
When I tried to use this library with my another example cpp,
the error it gives is
The message it gives is : symbol referencing error.
No clue what it is.
> From: Phil Edwards[SMTP:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 12:52 AM
> To: Rakshit Karnavat , Gurgaon
> Cc: Robert Lipe; email@example.com
> Subject: Re: GCC Build Status for SCO OS 5.0.5
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 09:13:00PM +0530, Rakshit Karnavat , Gurgaon
> > If I try to make share objects with the archive version of
> > std(libstdc++.a), certains symbols are not resolved by the linker. Those
> > symbols are not of the application itself,
> Which symbols are they, i.e., what are their names?
> If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
> than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We
> not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds
> and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel