Re: bootstrap problem with libjava

>>>>> "mike" == mike stump <mrs@windriver.com> writes:

mike> when trying to bootstrap last night.  Notice the "" in there.  I
mike> haven't bootstrap in a little while, so this might not be a
mike> recent breakage.  This was with a -j6 bootstrap on a 2 CPU linux
mike> box.  I did a make all-target-libjava manually after, and it
mike> just built, so I suspect someone isn't -j6 safe in libjava.  :-(

That could be.  Could you file a PR on this?
Put it in the libgcj category.
I don't have time to look at it right now but I'd like to have a note
so I can get back to it.

Thanks,
Tom