This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Target-specific Front-Ends? (Was: front end changes for
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>,Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>,"Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>,"gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:06:34 +0000
- Subject: Re: Target-specific Front-Ends? (Was: front end changes for
- References: <200111281711.JAA03791@atrus.synopsys.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Aldy Hernandez wrote:-
> doesn't matter. just put the FE extension somewhere after cpplib and
> before the lexical analyzer.
Hmm. The lexical analyzer is in cpplib. 8-) I think you mean parser.