This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: alpha bootstrap failure, new symptom
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 01 12:37:58 EST
- Subject: Re: alpha bootstrap failure, new symptom
When I said "make bootstrap" it failed. I presume that it would have
done the same for you, since the problem seems to have been
When I do "make bootstrap", it just bootstraps the compiler. Perhaps you
were in the directory above "gcc" when you did it. That might also build
other stuff (which I never got working for me).