This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: CVS server
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: echristo at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:58:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: CVS server
- References: <10111280043.AA10374@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 07:43:23PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> > Is it down? I can seem to make a connection to the machine, but the
> > server doesn't seem to respond.
> Seems to be working for me just fine.
>It might be a network problem. It now starts up and I get
> -> Sending file `ChangeLog' to server
>when I use -t, but then hangs. However, traceroute shows a very long
>latency at the gateway between att.net and above.net.
I'm seeing the same thing. Connecting from a California system is
pretty fast. If I do a traceroute from here in the Boston area, though,
I see a huge lag in the above.net area, just like last week.