This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNAT build still broken
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: grahams at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 01 19:26:07 EST
- Subject: Re: GNAT build still broken
But meanwhile those who want or need to build all languages as part the
middle/back end changes they are working on are stuck, we have to assume
our changes aren't breaking Ada.
Yes, I do understand that. I expected the resynch to have been done
over the weekend, but it should be done very soon now.