This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: CVS server
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:45:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: CVS server
- References: <10111272317.AA09877@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 06:17:16PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Is it down? I can seem to make a connection to the machine, but the
> server doesn't seem to respond.
I'm able to do a cvs update from rh and non-rh accounts.