This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How do we use -mabi= for mips?
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 27 Nov 2001 13:07:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: How do we use -mabi= for mips?
- References: <20011127114708.A32211@lucon.org>
On Tue, 2001-11-27 at 11:47, H . J . Lu wrote:
> Since the -mabi= switch is only supported when mips/abi64.h is
> include, does the part of this patch
> * config/mips/mips.h (ABI_GAS_ASM_SPEC): Add defaults. Adjust
> * config/mips/mips.c: Define mips_abi regardless.
> (override_options): Allow use of ABI_32.
> make any senses for trargets which don't include mips/abi64.h?
Possibly not. I may want to move the abi handling into the main part of
the compiler to allow for abi switching normally. (Once the n32/n64
work is done in binutils this could be useful...)
Fridays are not "pants optional"