This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
How do we use -mabi= for mips?
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:47:08 -0800
- Subject: How do we use -mabi= for mips?
Since the -mabi= switch is only supported when mips/abi64.h is
include, does the part of this patch
* config/mips/mips.h (ABI_GAS_ASM_SPEC): Add defaults. Adjust
* config/mips/mips.c: Define mips_abi regardless.
(override_options): Allow use of ABI_32.
make any senses for trargets which don't include mips/abi64.h?