We Produce & Export high quality ultrasonic mist makers, Worldwide Agent Wanted

Dear Sir or Mandam,

If your company is in the line of electronics, esp. in Mini Mist Maker, we would
be very keen to establish a long term business relationship with you.

Nanhai Chaoneng Electronic Factory Co., Ltd. was established in 1989, enjoying
over 10 years of good reputation, we have been constantly devoting to investigating
and manufacturing wonderful products to improve people's living, and market series
of ultrasonic mist makers, underwater light and a whole set of waterfall and
mist, artistically handcrafted products.

We have set up and adopted a whole series of strict quality control system in
our factory, ensuring quality steady and reliable. All of our products have been
tested and certified by safety standard approval from CE, EMC, GS, UL, CSA etc.

 This year, our best sell is Mini Mist Maker, it utilizes electrical oscillation
frequencies, via ceramic disc's high frequencies resonance to create natural
white mist/fog on the surface of water, No heat or chemicals needed, just place
it into clean water, the mist add humidity to a room and the negative ions generated
by the unit help to freshen air, if add a few drops of fragrant oil or disinfector
oil to the water, it will produce an effect similar to an incense burner and
give you a clean dreaming space, breathe natural fresh air. Matching transformer
supplied together, safety lower voltage, no harm to body and animal absolutely.

"Quality, Credit Standing and Service" are our steady promises, confirmed by
highly qualified team. You are welcome to visit our homepage http://chaoneng.com.cn!

If you are interest in our products, please don't hesitate to contact us now!

 Best regards,

Mr. Jason Wong

Sales Department

NANHAI GENTLE ELECTRONIC CO.,LTD.

International Marketing Office:
Room 722, 7/F, Furong Center, No.1, Zumaio Rd,
Foshan, Guangdong,
528000, P.R. China
Postal Code: 528000
Tel: +86-757-3982666