urgent

hello

i want ur asistant for solving my problem.

I download the source of gcc from ur site.I unzip the file .now i have the
code folder in linux.
I read the all help material about it .
GOAL: i want intermediaterepresentation(ir) file from the code
WHAT I HANE DONE YET
                    i configure the code by runing configure.exe file.
                    i run the Makefile.in  gcc-3.0 folder by make command.

The problems i am facing are

1-how can i run this code.
2-i want to get the temporary ir file by inserting break at the delete
portion of this code.
3-i want to know where the program put the temporary ir files.

guide me for going all this procedure so that i get my goal.