This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Sparc bootstrap problem compiling unwind-dw2-fde.c
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:26:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: Sparc bootstrap problem compiling unwind-dw2-fde.c
- References: <10111261138.AA00668@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Kenner) writes:
> This has been broken for at least a week, perhaps more, and I believe is
> caused by JH's alter_subreg patch.
> How is the fix to this coming?
And the discussion related from it. I expect that Hans-Peter and Jan
add their patches soon and hope that both together fix the problem,
SuSE Labs email@example.com