This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Does --enable-clocale=gnu work on Linux/ia64?
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, hjl at lucon dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 22:50:00 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Does --enable-clocale=gnu work on Linux/ia64?
> I don't see why this should be a problem. The compiler shouldn't warn
> about this. If you use reinterpret_cast you should be allowed to cast
> from aa pointer to a narrower integer type.
I would think so too, but this is apparently not the case.