This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug or another C++ oddity?
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: George Garvey <tmwg-gcc at inxservices dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 08:04:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: Bug or another C++ oddity?
- References: <20011125214057.A940@inxservices.com>
George Garvey <email@example.com> writes:
> I expected that T::i() would always call the const i() in S, because
> T::i() is a const function. I expected that meant that T::s would be
> const, too.
The pointer T::s is const, but it isn't a poointer to a const object.