This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a.out file format
- From: pocm at rnl dot ist dot utl dot pt (Paulo J. Matos aka PDestroy)
- To: "Andrew Ducore" <andrewducore at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 25 Nov 2001 13:28:49 +0000
- Subject: Re: a.out file format
- References: <F109U1zPmgroAbGggPe0000ad50@hotmail.com>
I think you can find it in the binary category in:
"Andrew Ducore" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Hi, is there a place I can go to get specifications on the
> "a.out" file format produced by GCC? (i.e. the size of the
> header, and what fields the header contains, etc)
> Andrew Ducore
> Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
Paulo J. Matos aka PDestroy : pocm(_at_)rnl.ist.utl.pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon
Software & Computer Engineering - A.I.
- > http://www.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~pocm
Yes, God had a deadline...
So, He wrote it all in Lisp!