This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ICE in change_address at emit_rtl.c
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 13:06:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: ICE in change_address at emit_rtl.c
- References: <10111251217.AA27325@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Richard Kenner wrote:-
> I don't see how to get rid of SAVE_EXPR without taking some preformance hits
> on complex types.
Can't we create temporaries, and then refer to those? I know there is
no framework in place for doing this at present.