This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Signal while compiling libvorbis
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at chello dot nl>
- To: Dieter Schmitz <dieter dot schmitz at uni dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:27:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: Signal while compiling libvorbis
- References: <20011125004052.A1390@saturn>
- Reply-to: segher at chello dot nl
Dieter Schmitz wrote:
> I have a little compiling Problem with the gcc 2.95.3.
> I use a selfcompiling (LFS) GNU/Linux 2.2.20 System and want to compile
> the libvorbis 1.0beta4 package. While the compiling I get the folowing
> error Message
Like has been explained numerous times on the vorbis mailing lists, gcc 2.95
will crash like this when you enable both -march=i686 and -mno-ieee-fp.
Our build system doesn't set -march=i686; your Linux distribution does this.
Either disable -march=i686 from your default settings, override it in your
vorbis compile, or remove -mno-ieee-fp.