This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ICE in change_address at emit_rtl.c
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Cc: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>, gdr at codesourcery dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at, rodrigc at mediaone dot net, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: 24 Nov 2001 12:39:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: ICE in change_address at emit_rtl.c
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200111240140.RAA08504@kankakee.wrs.com> <20011124113047.A769@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
Neil Booth <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| but it also creeps into types and other things.
That is why is was mentionned in the past to introduce error_type_node
to renforce the tree type system.
As I mentionned earlier, there are parts of the compiler where
error_mark_node enhances readability and robustness.
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com