Re: Loop optimization bug with Ada front end on PPC (and probably Alpha)

David Edelsohn wrote:

>	This is similar to the same bug which has been reported for a few
>months, but the patches have not been approved.
>
>David

I found a rather controversial patch about loop unrolling, but nothing
beyond that, and I don't think that will fix this problem.  I'll work on
a patch that detects the situation in the insns and does this, if no one
has any other suggestions for a fix.

-Corey