This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc frontend macros
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Danish Samad <danishsamad at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 23 Nov 2001 16:52:37 -0600
- Subject: Re: gcc frontend macros
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Danish" == Danish Samad <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> After reading the gcc document "Trees:the intermediate
> representation used by C and C++ front ends" I deduce
> that gcc creates a intermediate representation file
> which can be accessed through the macros listed in the
no. The intermediate representation is internal only-- no files.
> above mentioned document. Is this correct? If yes than
> will I have to seperate the gcc front end manually,
> from the actual source code, until the intermedite
> file is created and use the listed macros?
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month.