This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Loop optimization bug with Ada front end on PPC (and probably Alpha)
- From: <guerby at acm dot org>
- To: minyard at acm dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 09:42:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: Loop optimization bug with Ada front end on PPC (and probably Alpha)
- References: <3BFCA770.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: guerby at acm dot org
This might explain the strange errors people are seeing with Ada file names
on some targets since these loops will likely be generated for Ada string
David, you said patches to fix this seemingly known weren't accepted in
the past, what was the reason?
Laurent Guerby <email@example.com>