Re: gcc-ss-20011119 is now available

----- Original Message -----
From: "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28@cam.ac.uk>
Cc: "Gerald Pfeifer" <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>; <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: gcc-ss-20011119 is now available

I've been using the diff files 4 weeks straight.  My alternative would be to
use my employer's ftp gateway machine in another state, if their network
were in shape to take extra work of this type, and can only do so when I'm
at my home office.  I've been dialed in through 2 different local phone
companies in Ohio the last week, neither of which has V.90 service.  I doubt
that many people who are testing gcc on personal time have broadband access,
at least not in the Americas.  With the current economic situation,
broadband access will not become widespread for years.  The diffs are much
appreciated.