This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: CLOBBER MEM in stack ops on x86
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:13:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: CLOBBER MEM in stack ops on x86
- References: <10111212354.AA16956@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 06:54:28PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Won't that happen due to the dependency on SP itself?
Not necessarily. Consider if a stack frame address has been
saved in a register.