Re: Treelang frontend

On Nov 21, 2001, Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:

> The GCC Steering Committee has decided to
>   put the treelang frontend into CVS, but do not include it in the
>   default list of languages that is built. (This means that unless
>   it's specifically asked for it doesn't build.)

Does this default apply to the CVS tree or only to releases?  IMO, it
would be best to have treelang built by default in CVS snapshots (just
like we enable checking on CVS but not in release branches), and kept
working as part of the criteria for patch acceptance.  Otherwise, it
may soon become useless, or require effort from a single person in
maintaining it.