Re: Moving C to its own directory (was Re: ObjC tree inlining)

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 11:21:48AM -0600, Sam TH wrote:
> > * What's the Subversion equivalent of CVS-over-SSH?
>
> Eventually SVN will be able to use HTTPS, just as any other apache
> server can.

Ugh.  I know of a few sites (mine included) where outgoing HTTPS goes under
much more scrutiny, filtering, blocking, and redirection than outgoing
SSH does.

> I don't know of concret plans to implement encryption in
> the client at the moment, but I expect it to be done in a reasonable
> timeframe.

It doesn't need to [re-]implement encryption.  It just needs to be able
to be tunnelled, like CVS/FTP/X11/RCP/NFS.

Phil