This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-ss-20011119 is now available
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: "David O'Brien" <obrien at freebsd dot org>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:02:49 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: gcc-ss-20011119 is now available
On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, David O'Brien wrote:
> But aren't there sufficient resources now that both the mainline and
> latest release branch could have periodic snapshots?
That should be feasible, however, it'd take a volunteer to set all that
> I would like to get 3.0.3-inprogress in more people's hands thru the
> FreeBSD ports system, and right now there aren't any usable tarballs to
> do this with.
Some day, the ports system should be able to fetch sources via CVS instead
of ftp/http, so that for minor updates, also only the cvs diff flows over
the pipe. But this is more a dream than anything else... ;-)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/